God’s Word is for our souls what food is for our bodies. It sustains our faith and gives us the grace we need to flourish in the face of life’s challenges.
Jesus rebuked Satan’s first temptation in the wilderness by quoting Deuteronomy 8:3: “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.” Clearly, the word of God plays a vital role in a disciple’s life (John 17:17; Psalm 1; 119). For this reason, we actively encourage all believers to be immersed in the Word everyday.
Bible Reading Plans
The following one-year Bible reading plans are made available here for you to choose and use. Print it off, put it in your Bible and follow the plan.
- The Robert Murray M’Cheyne Bible Reading Plan
- The Navigators Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan
- The Unity of the Bible Reading Plan
- The Kingdom Bible Reading Plan
Bible Study Resources
Here are some helpful online Bible study resources
- ESV Study Bible – Free to use. Furthermore, if you have purchased an ESV Study Bible, this site allows you to access the study notes content online.
- BibleArc – Arcing is a Bible study technique that we encourage people to learn and use. This site will show you how.
- Biblegateway – Read Scripture in dozens of translations and in many languages; this site also includes reading plans, search tools, audio content, and other resources.