Yes, we are still serving at the marathon this year as well as having a normal Sunday gathering at the Fifth Avenue Cinemas.
On Sunday, May 7, Christ City Kitsilano (formerly The Bridge Church) will host Water Station F14, Ogden @ Cypress, during the Vancouver Marathon.
Volunteer times will be your choice of 7:45 to 11:00 or 9:30 to 1:00. Volunteers will receive a t-shirt and a gift card to purchase lunch.
All volunteers must register online (individuals age 18 and younger are welcome, a parent must register and volunteer with them).
- Look for this: “Have a password? Enter it here:”
- Enter the password: runvanf14
- The system will autoselect the station F14 – Ogden Ave and Cypress Street
- Answer the demographic questions
- For the final question before the disclaimer, “Are you part of a Team?,” select “Christ City Kitsilano (Bridge Church)” from the dropdown menu.
Once you’ve registered, please reply to this message and let me know what shift you want:
7:45 to 11:00
9:30 to 1:00